To know well about Nexus VST, we must go through what is VST and where is it used. So VST stands for Virtual Studio Technology. It is an interface that runs inside a music producing software program or inside DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). An artist uses VST to expand their library of digital synthesizers in their computer. VST is also known as an audio plug-in. it integrates all the software effects and synthesizers in the computer’s DAW.
What is Nexus VST?
Nexus is nothing but an all in one ROM amplifier developed by reFX. It comes with a myriad of production-ready sounds and with this virtual synthesizer; you get easy access to a large number of instruments which help in efficient creation of high-quality songs. What makes Nexus VST better than the rest is that you can buy the actual hardware synthesizer which is not possible in case of any other VSTs.
Review on Nexus VST
This audio plug-in is considered as a next-gen version or model and is currently very popular in the music production industry. It has a very simple and attractive GUI interface which allows the users to easily access and change the settings of the software as per his or her requirements. He or she can do this by simply turning a few knobs. Also one can easily learn to produce from this software within a very short period. Provided with a myriad of high-quality sounds, it makes an artist choose from a variety of sounds to produce the best music.
Now you must be wondering about the pros and cons of this software. Well let’s see them in the lists below:
Pros of Nexus VST
- It is very easy to get used to it.
- Even a layman can use this plug-in having only minimum knowledge about sound designs.
- An easy and simple manner of editing and altering settings and effects.
- A very large number of options or samples of sounds to choose from.
- A huge number of readymade presets 100% ready to be included in the music.
- Tutorials are available online in large numbers for users to watch and learn how to explore this plug-in.
- Nexus VST comes with a plug and play feature too.
Cons of Nexus VST
In compared to the pros of this plug-in, one can easily count its cons as negligible. Thus the cons are:
- In Nexus VST, new sounds cannot be developed. One has to use only the presets and sample sounds and combine them to make music.
- In connection to this, there are also limited options for modification of sounds.
- To use this audio plug-in, one requires a USB eLicenser.
All this can simply state one thing that Nexus VST is the best VST plug-in currently available in the market which helps an artist to create an awesome quality of music and it is preferred by many emerging and existing artists.